Capitala Finance Corp. (CPTA:NASDAQ) soared at $2.96, representing a gain of 44.4%. On Tue 14 Jul 20, CPTA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.05. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 07 Jul 20 at 05:25 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 30 Jun 20, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Capitala Finance Corp. (CPTA:NASDAQ)
Capitala Finance Corp is a non-diversified closed-end investment management company. The firm and its subsidiaries provide capital to lower and traditional middle market companies through credit-focused funds.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 150.89%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 93.3%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 59%
- CLPS Incorporation (CLPS:NASDAQ), 55.35%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 51.09%
- Sify Technologies Limited (SIFY:NASDAQ), 45.1%
- Capitala Finance Corp. (CPTA:NASDAQ), 44.39%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 43.53%
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST:NASDAQ), 41.67%
- Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM:NASDAQ), 38.89%