CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.5, representing a gain of 50%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 17 Dec 20 at 03:06 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 03 Dec 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 27 Jul 20 at $1.97 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ)
CYREN Ltd is a provider of cloud-based security technology solutions against cyber threats, malware attacks, information leaks, legal liability and productivity loss. Its solutions protect the web, email and mobile transactions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LFTR (LFTR:NASDAQ), 100%
- CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO:NYSE), 88.74%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 62.9%
- FGF (FGF:NASDAQ), 50.96%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 50.03%
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ), 46.92%
- FinServ Acquisition Corp. (FSRV:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPE:NYSEMKT), 35.39%
- FireEye, Inc. (FEYE:NASDAQ), 33.73%
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO:NASDAQ), 29.31%