Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ) soared at $0.82, a gain of 33.9%. On Tue, Aug 15, 2023, TLSA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.82. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 07:55 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Aug 01, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jun 05, 2023 at $1.27 with a volume of 3M+.
About Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ)
Tiziana Life Sciences PLC is involved in the business of developing novel therapeutics for cancer with a focus on late-stage growth and complementary diagnostic tools, with the capability of predicting disease aggressiveness and prognosis in breast cancer patients. The group also has interests, beyond pure oncology, in the discovery and development of monoclonal antibody-based biologics used to benefit patients with inflammatory and auto-immune disorders. The company has a single reporting segment, The Research, and Development of Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical Products. Its lead compound, milciclib (TZLS-201), is a molecule which blocks the action of specific enzymes involved in cell division as well as a number of other protein kinases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO:NASDAQ), 51.56%
- Paranovus Entertainment Technology Ltd Ord (New) (PAVS:NASDAQ), 36.33%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 33.94%
- Grove Collaborative Holdings Inc. Class A (GROV:NYSE), 30.14%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 29.9%
- Carmell Therapeutics Corporation Class A Common Stock (CTCX:NASDAQ), 27.6%
- Peak Bio Inc Com (PKBO:NASDAQ), 27.48%
- Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR:NASDAQ), 25.75%
- Siyata Mobile Inc. (SYTA:NASDAQ), 24.4%
- Genesis Unicorn Capital Corp. (GENQ:NASDAQ), 24.05%