FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.13, a gain of 37.5%. On Wed 25 Dec 19, FCEL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.87. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 20 Dec 19 at 08:51 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Wed 04 Dec 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 73.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ)
FuelCell Energy Inc is an integrated fuel cell company. It designs, manufactures, sells, installs, operates and services ultra-clean, efficient stationary fuel cell power plants for distributed power generation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF:NYSE), 113.11%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 97.25%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 54.1%
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTPH:NASDAQ), 50%
- Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAT:NASDAQ), 47.21%
- Verona Pharma plc (VRNA:NASDAQ), 44.93%
- Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA:NASDAQ), 43.47%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 43.23%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 37.49%
- KemPharm, Inc. (KMPH:NASDAQ), 34.79%