LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE) rocketted at $1.57, a gain of 29.8%. On Fri 07 Aug 20, LXU:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $1.21. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 29 Jul 20 at 05:11 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 24 Jul 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $1.83 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE)
LSB Industries Inc is a chemical manufacturing, marketing and engineering company.The Company is engaged in manufacturing and selling of chemical products. It also manufactures and sells water source and geothermal heat pumps and air handling products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (MCRB:NASDAQ), 389.22%
- Omeros Corporation (OMER:NASDAQ), 50.88%
- BiomX Inc. (PHGE:NYSEMKT), 42.1%
- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI:NASDAQ), 37.04%
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT:NYSEMKT), 32.43%
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ), 31.75%
- Trevena, Inc. (TRVN:NASDAQ), 31.51%
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (SRNE:NASDAQ), 30.51%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 29.75%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 28.18%