Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.37, representing a gain of 28.5%. On Fri, May 06, 2022, XELA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.29. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, May 06, 2022 at 01:11 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Apr 22, 2022, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at $0.95 with a volume of 82M+.
About Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ)
Exela Technologies Inc provides transaction processing solutions and enterprise information management. Its products include Business process management, enterprise information management, enrollment and applications and mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (HMTV:NASDAQ), 78.78%
- Blue Water Vaccines Inc. (BWV:NASDAQ), 44.15%
- Points International Ltd. (PCOM:NASDAQ), 43.38%
- ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV:NASDAQ), 41.67%
- LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. (LOGC:NASDAQ), 34.35%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 28.46%
- Society Pass Incorporated (SOPA:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 26.44%
- Tenon Medical Inc. (TNON:NASDAQ), 25.09%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%