Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ) rocketted at $12.5, a gain of 49%. On Wed 17 Jun 20, CARV:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $8.39. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 17 Jun 20 at 12:03 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 03 Jun 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 17 Jun 20 at $22.97 with a volume of 59M+.
About Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ)
Carver Bancorp Inc through its banking subsidiary operates as a unitary savings and loan holding company. The Company is engaged in providing consumer and commercial banking services offering deposit products, including demand, savings and time deposits.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN:NASDAQ), 124.85%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 96.7%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 89.36%
- Neonode Inc. (NEON:NASDAQ), 69.02%
- Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI:NASDAQ), 58.38%
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES:NYSEMKT), 53.68%
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ), 48.99%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 48.43%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 47.2%
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC:NASDAQ), 41.16%