Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ) soared at $4.75, representing a gain of 56.3%. On Thu 11 Mar 21, SEEL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.14. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 05 Mar 21 at 10:39 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 25 Feb 21, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 16 Feb 21 at $4.44 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ)
Apricus Biosciences Inc is engaged in the pharmaceutical industry. The company develops and commercializes products and product candidates in the areas of urology and rheumatology. Apricus' drug delivery technology is a permeation enhancer called NexACT. The company has over two product candidates in Phase II development, fispemifene for the treatment of symptomatic male secondary hypogonadism and RayVa for the treatment of Raynaud's phenomenon.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NLSP (NLSP:NASDAQ), 106.71%
- Entera Bio Ltd. (ENTX:NASDAQ), 70.79%
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ), 56.25%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 35.71%
- EBON (EBON:NASDAQ), 35.24%
- Ignyta, Inc. (RXDX:NASDAQ), 33.11%
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN:NYSEMKT), 29.72%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS:NYSE), 23.3%
- CLPS Incorporation (CLPS:NASDAQ), 23.2%