Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ) soared at $0.29, a gain of 122.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 08 Apr 20 at 11:09 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 08 Apr 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ)
Abraxas Petroleum Corp is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploitation, development and production of oil and gas in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 134.68%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 122.91%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 100.72%
- Unit Corporation (UNT:NYSE), 62.48%
- California Resources Corporation (CRC:NYSE), 55.56%
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ), 54.46%
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 53.1%
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET:NYSE), 50.81%
- Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI:NYSE), 49.14%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 45.76%