Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.45, representing a gain of 21.8%. On Mon, Apr 18, 2022, CRXT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.28. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 10:21 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Apr 05, 2022, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 22.22% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at $1.7 with a volume of 88M+.
About Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ)
Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc is a pharmaceutical company with expertise in developing androgen and metabolic therapies for men and women, including potential therapies for orphan indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Checkmate Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CMPI:NASDAQ), 325.93%
- Sharps Technology Inc. (STSS:NASDAQ), 40.46%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 37.01%
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings Limited (BAOS:NASDAQ), 33.29%
- Terran Orbital Corporation (LLAP:NYSE), 28.35%
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 26.39%
- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM:NASDAQ), 25.14%
- Zymergen Inc. (ZY:NASDAQ), 22.56%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 21.85%
- Petros Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PTPI:NASDAQ), 20.91%