AMYT (AMYT:NASDAQ) soared at $13.5, representing a gain of 21.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 09 Sep 20 at 07:51 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 25 Aug 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AMYT (AMYT:NASDAQ)
Amryt Pharma PLC is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It is focused on developing and delivering new treatments to help improve the lives of patients with rare or orphan diseases. It holds an exclusive license to sell Lojuxta (lomitapide) for adults, across the European Union and other territories including the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey and Israel. Lojuxta is used to treat a rare life-threatening disease called Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia. Myalept (metreleptin) is an adjunct to diet as replacement therapy to treat the complications of leptin deficiency in patients. It derives most of the revenue from the European Economic Area (EEA).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (ITCI:NASDAQ), 72.87%
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. (SCON:NASDAQ), 44.92%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 43.66%
- Watford Holdings Ltd. (WTRE:NASDAQ), 24.79%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 24.31%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 22.67%
- AMYT (AMYT:NASDAQ), 21.84%
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 21.19%
- 500.com Limited (WBAI:NYSE), 20.9%
- Astrotech Corporation (ASTC:NASDAQ), 20.47%