Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.17, representing a gain of 18.5%. On Wed, May 12, 2021, KRMD:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.44. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 13, 2021 at 01:47 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed, Apr 28, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD:NASDAQ)
Repro-Med Systems Inc develops, manufactures and commercializes easy-to-use specialty infusion solutions that improve quality of life for patients around the world. The FREEDOM Syringe Infusion System currently includes the FREEDOM60 and FreedomEdge Syringe Infusion Drivers, RMS Precision Flow Rate Tubing and RMS HIgH-Flo Subcutaneous Safety Needle Sets. These devices are used for infusions administered in the home and alternate care settings.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 23.74%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 23.64%
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 23.19%
- Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD:NASDAQ), 18.47%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 18.43%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 18.38%
- Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC:NASDAQ), 16.79%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 16.53%
- MPLN (MPLN:NYSE), 16.26%
- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK:NASDAQ), 15.66%