Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. (OTLK:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.59, representing a gain of 54.4%. On Mon 02 Dec 19, OTLK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.96. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 03 Dec 19 at 08:55 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon 11 Nov 19, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. (OTLK:NASDAQ)
Oncobiologics Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on identifying, developing, manufacturing and commercializing complex mAb therapeutics. The company has introduced BioSymphony Platform to produce high-quality innovative and biosimilar mAb candidates in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Audentes Therapeutics, Inc. (BOLD:NASDAQ), 105.98%
- Quorum Health Corporation (QHC:NYSE), 65%
- Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. (OTLK:NASDAQ), 54.37%
- Motif Bio plc (MTFB:NASDAQ), 50.05%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 49.1%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 47.06%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 41.35%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 41.01%
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 40%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 37.97%