NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ) shot up at $32.49, representing a gain of 14.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 09 Mar 21 at 04:48 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Mon 08 Mar 21, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 100.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 22 Feb 21 at $45.42 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ)
NantKwest Inc is a biotechnology firm operating mainly in the United States. It undertakes research and discovery of drugs to cure virally-induced cancers, bacterial and fungal diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 236.33%
- Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC:NASDAQ), 190.28%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 51.43%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 22.92%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 17.26%
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM:NYSE), 16.09%
- CLA (CLA:NYSE), 15.94%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 15.14%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 14.89%
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ), 14.41%