Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.41, representing a gain of 21.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 11 Aug 20 at 10:08 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category.
About Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ)
Sypris Solutions Inc is a provider of outsourced services and specialty products. It is a supplier of forged and machined components, serving the commercial vehicle, off highway vehicle. It also provides Information Security Solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pfenex Inc. (PFNX:NYSEMKT), 67.49%
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ), 56.41%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 53.36%
- Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN:NASDAQ), 38.19%
- Linx S.A. (LINX:NYSE), 34.91%
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH:NASDAQ), 34.54%
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF:NASDAQ), 30.34%
- Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL:NASDAQ), 27.13%
- Kforce Inc. (KFRC:NASDAQ), 22.6%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.55%