Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE) shot up at $22.25, representing a gain of 20.1%. On Thu, Oct 14, 2021, COG:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $21.51. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 04:40 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Sep 30, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE)
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the development and exploration of oil and gas properties located in North America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 37.86%
- JSPR (JSPR:NASDAQ), 31.57%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE), 20.08%
- P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI:NASDAQ), 18.27%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 17.21%
- OG (OG:NYSE), 17.05%
- ME (ME:NASDAQ), 16.88%
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH:NASDAQ), 16.67%
- HUT (HUT:NASDAQ), 15.72%