Aurora Mobile Limited (JG:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.21, representing a gain of 19.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 07:32 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Tue, Apr 13, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Feb 05, 2021 at $11 with a volume of 76M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aurora Mobile Limited (JG:NASDAQ)
Aurora Mobile Ltd provides stable, and accurate developer services for educational and medical products. It offers data services such as iAPP which helps the investors to analyze opportunities in the sector, Anti-fraud helps to identify the fraud risks, iAudience, iZone and other related services. The company operates and generates its revenue from the People's Republic of China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Companhia Paranaense de Energia - COPEL (ELP:NYSE), 411.5%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 75.62%
- Uxin Limited (UXIN:NASDAQ), 45.32%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 44.77%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 26.65%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 22.6%
- Aurora Mobile Limited (JG:NASDAQ), 19.6%
- Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ), 18.9%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 17.67%
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation (CLIR:NASDAQ), 16.28%