Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ) soared at $1.85, a gain of 72.9%. On Fri 16 Oct 20, DOGZ:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.16. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 04:30 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 02 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ)
Dogness (International) Corp develops and manufactures pet leashes, etractable dog leashes, and smart collars.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 293.72%
- CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ), 108.18%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 79.16%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 72.9%
- Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL:NASDAQ), 55.83%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 50.71%
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. (BSTC:NASDAQ), 45.35%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 41.6%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 38.14%
- Front Yard Residential Corporation (RESI:NYSE), 34.94%