TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.94, representing a gain of 54.7%. On Thu, Jun 23, 2022, PETZ:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.85. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 05:01 PM in the 'SPLIT' category. From Thu, Jun 09, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at $9 with a volume of 3M+.
About TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ)
TDH Holdings Inc is engaged in the business of manufacturing and selling of pet food. Its products include dog food made of meat, pet food, pet biscuits, dental dog food, dog chews, pet food made of fish, vegetarian pet food, canned pet food and cat food.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. (BHAT:NASDAQ), 263.03%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- F-star Therapeutics Inc. (FSTX:NASDAQ), 59.8%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 54.74%
- Vroom Inc. (VRM:NASDAQ), 36.44%
- Rain Therapeutics Inc. (RAIN:NASDAQ), 32.82%
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 32.18%
- Cardiff Oncology Inc. (CRDF:NASDAQ), 31.61%
- 22nd Century Group Inc (XXII:NASDAQ), 31.12%
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. (NMTR:NASDAQ), 31.11%