Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $20.99, representing a gain of 35.4%. On Fri, Jun 11, 2021, AVXL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $15.5. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 09:25 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri, May 28, 2021, the stock recorded 100.00% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 04, 2021 at $28.7 with a volume of 116M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ)
Anavex Life Sciences Corp is a clinical stage bio-pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the developments drug candidates to treat Alzheimer's disease, other central nervous system (CNS) diseases, and various types of cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (RAPT:NASDAQ), 115.51%
- LXEH (LXEH:NASDAQ), 51.33%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 45.83%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 41.22%
- ITOS (ITOS:NASDAQ), 37.29%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 35.42%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 26.69%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 26.55%
- AXT, Inc. (AXTI:NASDAQ), 20.59%
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 19.08%