NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $29.9, a gain of 79.3%. On Tue, Sep 13, 2022, NRBO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $29.9. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 10:13 AM in the 'SPLIT' category. From Tue, Aug 30, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at $63.85 with a volume of 9M+.
About NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ)
NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing and commercializing therapies for patients with diabetic neuropathy and Alzheimer's disease. Its product candidate comprises NB-01, which is primarily focused on the development of a treatment for painful diabetic neuropathy; NB-02, which treat the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases associated with the malfunction of a protein called tau, and with amyloid-beta plaque deposition; Gemcabene, which is focused on developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of dyslipidemia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Akero Therapeutics, Inc. (AKRO:NASDAQ), 136.76%
- Aditxt Inc. (ADTX:NASDAQ), 113.75%
- Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ), 101.04%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 79.32%
- 89bio, Inc. (ETNB:NASDAQ), 40%
- Motorsport Games Inc. (MSGM:NASDAQ), 28.14%
- Akouos Inc. (AKUS:NASDAQ), 28%
- Infobird Co. Ltd (IFBD:NASDAQ), 27.98%
- Golden Path Acquisition Corporation (GPCO:NASDAQ), 22.39%
- Ensysce Biosciences Inc. (ENSC:NASDAQ), 22.26%