Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $38.73, a gain of 28.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 07 Jan 20 at 05:02 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Fri 13 Dec 19, the stock recorded 64.29% Up Days and 66.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS:NASDAQ)
Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the discovery and development of novel therapeutic compounds for autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 120%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 70.42%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 41.55%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 39.07%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 28.32%
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS:NASDAQ), 28.29%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 27.77%
- Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE:NASDAQ), 27.53%
- Apache Corporation (APA:NYSE), 26.79%
- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (AZRX:NASDAQ), 25.71%