Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.29, a gain of 119.8%. On Thu 23 Jul 20, ASNA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.59. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 24 Jul 20 at 03:52 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 09 Jul 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 05 Jun 20 at $3.68 with a volume of 11M+.
About Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ)
Ascena Retail Group Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls and boys. The Company offers apparel, accessories, footwear, and lifestyle products, such as bedroom furnishings and electronics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 119.76%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 54.59%
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT:NASDAQ), 53.81%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 47.73%
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB:NYSE), 40.87%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 34.59%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 34.18%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 32.85%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 32.2%
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM:NYSE), 31.09%