Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.36, a gain of 42.8%. On Thu 02 Jan 20, GHSI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.25. From Wed 11 Dec 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ)
Guardion Health Sciences Inc is a specialty health sciences company formed to develop, formulate and distribute condition-specific medical foods with an initial medical food product. The company's Lumega-Z, is a micronized lipid-base nutritional formulation designed to restore and maintain the condition of a depleted macular pigment. It has also developed GlaucoCetin, the first regulated vision-specific Medical Food designed to support and protect the mitochondrial function of optic nerve cells in patients with glaucoma.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX:NASDAQ), 52.61%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 42.8%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NASDAQ), 39.73%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT), 39.73%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 38.3%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 34.03%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 32.81%
- Yuma Energy, Inc. (YUMA:NYSEMKT), 28.66%
- Pacific Coast Oil Trust (ROYT:NYSE), 27.27%
- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX:NASDAQ), 26.61%