Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.13, representing a gain of 34%. On Tue, Jul 25, 2023, SBNY:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.1. From Tue, Jul 11, 2023, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at $0.3 with a volume of 9M+.
About Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ)
Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. It also provides brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aurora Acquisition Corp. (AURC:NASDAQ), 220.86%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 89.49%
- Electra Battery Materials Corporation (ELBM:NASDAQ), 70.73%
- Colombier Acquisition Corp. Class A (CLBR:NYSE), 54.51%
- Bullfrog AI Holdings Inc. (BFRG:NASDAQ), 44.22%
- Yoshiharu Global Co. (YOSH:NASDAQ), 41.23%
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 34%
- Galecto Inc. (GLTO:NASDAQ), 31.47%
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (KNSA:NASDAQ), 30.39%
- Armata Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARMP:NYSEMKT), 25.48%