Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ) shot up at $10.41, representing a gain of 63.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 20 Jul 20 at 06:43 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 06 Jul 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 19 Jun 20 at $12.78 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ)
Immuron Ltd is a biopharmaceutical company which develops polyclonal antibodies for the treatment and prevention of diseases. It products include Travelan, IMM-124E for NASH and IMM-529 for Clostridium difficile infection.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ), 91.36%
- Majesco (MJCO:NASDAQ), 72.25%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 63.94%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 63.42%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 52.46%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 47.15%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 44.71%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 44.17%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 39.2%
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 38.96%