Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ) soared at $0.81, a gain of 88%. On Mon 08 Jun 20, XELA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.43. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 09 Jun 20 at 07:09 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 26 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 30 Apr 20 at $0.57 with a volume of 121M+.
About Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ)
Exela Technologies Inc provides transaction processing solutions and enterprise information management. Its products include Business process management, enterprise information management, enrollment and applications and mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 809.09%
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (DUO:NASDAQ), 389.19%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 140.06%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 96.61%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 87.95%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 80%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 71.72%
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (PLM:NYSEMKT), 68.42%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 65.08%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 64.52%