Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK:NYSE) rocketted at $0.79, a gain of 40.9%. On Mon, Dec 27, 2021, FTK:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 11:02 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon, Dec 13, 2021, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at $1.34 with a volume of 1M+.
About Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK:NYSE)
Flotek Industries Inc develops and supplies chemistry and services to the oil and gas industries, and high value compounds to companies that make cleaning products, cosmetics, food and beverages and other products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 64.82%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 43.09%
- Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK:NYSE), 40.88%
- CPOP (CPOP:NASDAQ), 35.88%
- BSN (BSN:NYSE), 19.06%
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (BBIO:NASDAQ), 18.01%
- RGC (RGC:NASDAQ), 16.88%
- Unico American Corporation (UNAM:NASDAQ), 14.75%
- Centogene N.V. (CNTG:NASDAQ), 14.35%
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI:NYSEMKT), 12.38%