Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.74, representing a gain of 40.3%. On Mon, Oct 25, 2021, ITRM:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.52. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Oct 04, 2021 at 03:28 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Oct 11, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at $0.96 with a volume of 33M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ)
Iterum Therapeutics PLC is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing sulopenem to be the first and only oral and intravenous branded penem available globally.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IINN (IINN:NASDAQ), 308.09%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 225%
- TRKA (TRKA:NASDAQ), 50.27%
- WBX (WBX:NYSE), 46.94%
- Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (METX:NASDAQ), 44.36%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 43.36%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 40.26%
- My Size, Inc. (MYSZ:NASDAQ), 36.21%
- HUDI (HUDI:NASDAQ), 34.34%
- SABS (SABS:NASDAQ), 33.97%