Big Move For Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc.
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.83, a gain of 46.6%. On Tue, Nov 01, 2022, SONN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.83. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Nov 01, 2022 at 04:47 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Oct 18, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at $4.62 with a volume of 2M+.
About Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ)
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of biologic drugs focused on human antibody binding technology. The firm's pipeline products include SON-080 (low-dose IL-6), SON-081 (low dose IL-6), SON-1010 (IL12-FHAB), and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Abiomed, Inc. (ABMD:NASDAQ), 49.88%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 46.63%
- Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- NLS Pharmaceutics Ltd. (NLSP:NASDAQ), 44%
- Ucommune International Ltd (UK:NASDAQ), 34.65%
- Safe-T Group Ltd (SFET:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Aravive, Inc. (ARAV:NASDAQ), 30.53%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 25.13%
- IDEX Biometrics ASA (IDBA:NASDAQ), 23.01%
- Harsco Corporation (HSC:NYSE), 22.5%