Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE) shot up at $1.78, a gain of 43.5%.
About Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE)
Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc is a real estate investment trust. It invests in high revenue per available room, luxury, upper-upscale and upscale hotels.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER:NASDAQ), 146.84%
- Immunomedics, Inc. (IMMU:NASDAQ), 99.79%
- Exantas Capital Corp. (XAN:NYSE), 57.55%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 55.72%
- Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC:NYSE), 48.82%
- Mesoblast Limited (MESO:NASDAQ), 46.67%
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. (ATOS:NASDAQ), 44.23%
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE), 43.55%
- Pensare Acquisition Corp. (WRLS:NASDAQ), 43.33%
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI:NYSE), 41.52%