TUYA (TUYA:NYSE) rocketted at $20.28, a gain of 15.2%. On Thu, Apr 15, 2021, TUYA:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $17.61. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 03:54 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Thu, Apr 01, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About TUYA (TUYA:NYSE)
Tuya Inc provides IoT cloud platform that offers Platform-as-a-Service, or PaaS, and Software-as-a-Service, or SaaS, to businesses and developers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- General Finance Corporation (GFN:NASDAQ), 55.71%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 34.49%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 31.33%
- TIRX (TIRX:NASDAQ), 30.96%
- INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 25.24%
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA:NYSE), 21.2%
- CLOV (CLOV:NASDAQ), 20%
- Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP:NYSE), 16.46%
- TUYA (TUYA:NYSE), 15.16%