Veritiv Corporation (VRTV:NYSE) soared at $144.98, a gain of 29.7%. On Tue, Nov 02, 2021, VRTV:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $115.89. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 09:24 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Oct 19, 2021, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Veritiv Corporation (VRTV:NYSE)
Veritiv Corp is engaged in business-to-business printing, packaging and facility supplies and equipment distribution services to printers, manufacturers, retailers and commercial facilities.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PTPI (PTPI:NASDAQ), 64.57%
- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC:NASDAQ), 59.01%
- XRTX (XRTX:NASDAQ), 41.76%
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE), 38.03%
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI:NASDAQ), 37.37%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 33.9%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 31.46%
- Veritiv Corporation (VRTV:NYSE), 29.71%
- OG (OG:NYSE), 26.4%
- Criteo S.A. (CRTO:NASDAQ), 24.77%