A Day Up For ORIC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ORIC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ORIC:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.79, representing a gain of 59.7%. On Thu, Dec 22, 2022, ORIC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $4.79. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 10:44 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu, Dec 08, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
About ORIC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ORIC:NASDAQ)
ORIC Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It has a pipeline of therapies designed to counter resistance mechanisms in cancer by leveraging its expertise within three specific areas: hormone-dependent cancers, precision oncology, and key tumor dependencies. The company has product candidates namely, ORIC-101 and ORIC-533.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (PME:NASDAQ), 229900%
- Renovare Environmental Inc. (RENO:NASDAQ), 1044.44%
- Larkspur Health Acquisition Corp. (LSPR:NASDAQ), 132.68%
- IsoPlexis Corporation (ISO:NASDAQ), 102.87%
- E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited (EJH:NASDAQ), 91.76%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. Preferred Equity Units each constituting a depositary share representing a 1/100th interest in a share of Series A Convertible P (APE:NYSE), 75.18%
- Core Scientific Inc Cl A (CORZ:NASDAQ), 72.94%
- ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (PRQR:NASDAQ), 63.64%
- ORIC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ORIC:NASDAQ), 59.67%
- United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC:NASDAQ), 41.08%