Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.63, a gain of 23.5%. On Thu, Sep 22, 2022, SONN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.95. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 08:52 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Sep 08, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at $2.29 with a volume of 1M+.
About Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ)
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of biologic drugs focused on human antibody binding technology. The firm's pipeline products include SON-080 (low-dose IL-6), SON-081 (low dose IL-6), SON-1010 (IL12-FHAB), and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO:NASDAQ), 167.74%
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (ATXI:NASDAQ), 105.9%
- Panbela Therapeutics Inc. (PBLA:NASDAQ), 46.39%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 44.69%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 38.95%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 35.65%
- Cano Health Inc. Class A (CANO:NYSE), 32.17%
- iSpecimen Inc. (ISPC:NASDAQ), 26.49%
- Heliogen Inc. (HLGN:NYSE), 23.56%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 23.48%