SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ) soared at $9.79, a gain of 279.5%. On Thu, Jul 08, 2021, SGOC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.44. From Thu, Jun 24, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 08, 2021 at $4.44 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ)
SGOCO Group Ltd offers display products and solutions to consumers and businesses in various industry verticals. Its products include; LCD/LED monitors; LCD/LED TVs; tablet PCs, cell phone devices, mobile internet devices.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 279.46%
- Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ), 63.98%
- TPST (TPST:NASDAQ), 49.38%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 45.75%
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. (UTSI:NASDAQ), 29.8%
- LHDX (LHDX:NASDAQ), 29.18%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 26.4%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 25%
- AGRI (AGRI:NASDAQ), 21.48%
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ), 21.06%