Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.73, a gain of 55.1%. On Thu 22 Oct 20, YGYI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.47. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 20 Oct 20 at 11:06 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 08 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI:NASDAQ)
Youngevity International Inc offers nutritional products and commercial coffee. The company operates in two segments Direct Selling segment and Commercial Coffee segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT:NASDAQ), 74.66%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 62.74%
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE:NYSEMKT), 61.78%
- Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI:NASDAQ), 55.15%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 40.27%
- KBL Merger Corp. IV (KBLM:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Strattec Security Corporation (STRT:NASDAQ), 24.73%
- Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE), 22.32%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 19.55%