Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT) soared at $6.45, representing a gain of 2125.8%. On Thu 30 Jan 20, MYO:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.29. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Jan 20 at 03:44 PM in the 'SPLIT' category. From Thu 09 Jan 20, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT)
Myomo Inc is a medical robotics company that offers expanded mobility for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis. It develops and markets the MyoPro product line of lightweight, non-invasive, powered arm braces.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 2125.83%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 72.32%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 72.11%
- Navistar International Corporation (NAV:NYSE), 52.14%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 45.92%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 40.84%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 39.67%
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ), 34.61%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Adient plc (ADNT:NYSE), 33.07%