Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ) shot up at $17.06, a gain of 46.8%. On Fri, Jun 18, 2021, MOXC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $11.62. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, May 28, 2021 at 10:29 AM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Fri, Jun 04, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, May 27, 2021 at $24.36 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ)
Moxian Inc engages in the business of operating a social network platform that integrates social media and business into one single platform. The company has two primary core products: Moxian User App and Moxian Business App.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lydall, Inc. (LDL:NYSE), 85.4%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 73.43%
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH:NASDAQ), 58.21%
- Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN:NASDAQ), 49.28%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 46.82%
- AEI (AEI:NASDAQ), 24.64%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 21.69%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 21.05%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 19.7%
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS:NYSE), 19.09%