Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT) soared at $0.19, representing a gain of 42.5%. On Wed 19 Feb 20, ENSV:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.12. From Wed 29 Jan 20, the stock recorded 14.29% Up Days and 6.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT)
Enservco Corp and its wholly-owned subsidiaries provides well enhancement and fluid management services to the domestic onshore oil and natural gas industry. These services include frac water heating, hot oiling and acidizing among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tocagen Inc. (TOCA:NASDAQ), 85.45%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 68.13%
- Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ), 65.5%
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS:NASDAQ), 54.57%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 46.39%
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 43.09%
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 42.53%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 40.69%
- Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH:NYSE), 39.71%
- Phunware, Inc. (PHUN:NASDAQ), 33.79%