NSPR (NSPR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5.59, representing a gain of 29.1%. On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, NSPR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $4.13. From Tue, Jul 06, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NSPR (NSPR:NASDAQ)
InspireMD Inc is the United States based medical device company.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ), 159.22%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 107.17%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 37.5%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 35.89%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 29.47%
- NSPR (NSPR:NASDAQ), 29.1%
- LEXX (LEXX:NASDAQ), 28.07%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 24.2%
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ), 21.21%