Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.86, a gain of 74.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 16 Jan 21 at 03:27 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Tue 05 Jan 21, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 05 Jan 21 at $4.1 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ)
Cancer Genetics Inc is an early-stage diagnostics company which develops, commercializes and provides molecular- and biomarker-based tests and services that enable physicians to personalize the clinical management of each individual patient.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ), 414.29%
- Steel Connect, Inc. (STCN:NASDAQ), 79.19%
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 77.64%
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. (CLBS:NASDAQ), 77.3%
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 74.93%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 74.92%
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 52.41%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 49.21%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 48.59%
- YQ (YQ:NASDAQ), 48.24%