Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.89, representing a gain of 41%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 04:32 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 22 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 15 Jul 20 at $3.15 with a volume of 18M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ)
Mogo Finance Technology Inc is a financial technology company building a digital financial brand for the next generation of Canadians. Its main products are personal loans, mortgage, visa card and credit score.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 56.14%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 41.04%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 40.67%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 39.22%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 32.58%
- Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD:NYSE), 30.35%
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD:NASDAQ), 26.58%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 25.25%
- nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR:NASDAQ), 24.81%