CIT Group Inc. (CIT:NYSE) jumped higher at $25, a gain of 26.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 16 Oct 20 at 03:43 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu 01 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $29.73 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CIT Group Inc. (CIT:NYSE)
CIT Group Inc is a banking corporation provides financing, leasing, and advisory services primarily to middle-market companies in a diverse group of industries. It offers retail banking through its subsidiary.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 142.72%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 55.64%
- Emerson Radio Corp. (MSN:NYSEMKT), 45.25%
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 35.15%
- CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ), 32.56%
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH:NASDAQ), 28.23%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 27.81%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 27.45%
- CIT Group Inc. (CIT:NYSE), 26.65%
- AirNet Technology Inc. (ANTE:NASDAQ), 24.71%