Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT) soared at $4.48, representing a gain of 20.9%. On Mon 14 Sep 20, MXC:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.7. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 24 Aug 20 at 08:35 AM in the 'PATENT' category. From Mon 31 Aug 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 22 Jul 20 at $14.63 with a volume of 56M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT)
Mexco Energy Corp is an independent oil and gas company. It is engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and crude oil properties located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 192.88%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 51.66%
- IPOB (IPOB:NYSE), 34.56%
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 28.34%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 24.27%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE:NASDAQ), 23.73%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 23.61%
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS:NYSE), 22.77%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 20.95%