Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE) shot up at $40, representing a gain of 33.7%. On Fri 21 Aug 20, SHLL:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $29.91. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 19 Aug 20 at 09:43 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 07 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 29 Jun 20 at $34.67 with a volume of 37M+.
About Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE)
Tortoise Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 114.78%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 48.29%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 39.46%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 33.73%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 30%
- TravelCenters of America Inc. (TA:NASDAQ), 29.61%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 25.57%
- CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP:NASDAQ), 24.86%
- Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 24.1%