salesforce.com, inc. (CRM:NYSE) jumped higher at $272.32, a gain of 26%. On Tue 25 Aug 20, CRM:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $216.05. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 26 Aug 20 at 05:00 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 11 Aug 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About salesforce.com, inc. (CRM:NYSE)
Salesforce.com Inc is a software-as-a-service company that provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, offering social and mobile cloud apps and platform services, as well as professional services to facilitate the adoption of its solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- General Moly, Inc. (GMO:NYSEMKT), 51.85%
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (NAK:NYSEMKT), 44.7%
- BIGC (BIGC:NASDAQ), 33.54%
- Fluent, Inc. (FLNT:NASDAQ), 31.88%
- Fluidigm Corporation (FLDM:NASDAQ), 30.03%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 29.75%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 28.38%
- LI (LI:NASDAQ), 28.25%
- Cryoport, Inc. (CYRX:NASDAQ), 27.94%
- salesforce.com, inc. (CRM:NYSE), 26.04%