Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ) soared at $4.93, a gain of 31.1%. On Fri, Jul 16, 2021, AEMD:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.56. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 04:36 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri, Jul 02, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jun 09, 2021 at $12.49 with a volume of 253M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ)
Aethlon Medical Inc is a medical device company focused on creating devices that address the unmet medical needs in cancer, infectious disease and other life-threatening conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 87.94%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 45.31%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 43.7%
- Cytokinetics, Incorporated (CYTK:NASDAQ), 40.41%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 38.44%
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 31.26%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 31.12%
- CRTD (CRTD:NASDAQ), 30.72%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 27.34%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%