Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.06, representing a gain of 31%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 13 Jan 20 at 05:10 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 20 Dec 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ)
Big 5 Sporting Goods Corp is a sporting goods retailer. Products include athletic shoes, apparel & accessories, outdoor & athletic equipment for team sports, fitness, camping, hunting, fishing, tennis, golf, winter & summer recreation & roller sports.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ), 63.41%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 54.79%
- IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX:NASDAQ), 48.73%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NASDAQ), 40.15%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NYSEMKT), 40.15%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 34.23%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 30.97%
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ), 30.87%
- XBiotech Inc. (XBIT:NASDAQ), 30.67%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%