Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (ARTW:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.05, a gain of 55.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 01:10 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 28 May 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 11 Feb 20 at $3.58 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (ARTW:NASDAQ)
Art's-Way Manufacturing Co Inc is a manufacturer of agricultural equipment and machinery. The Company manufactures agricultural equipment, specialized modular science buildings and steel cutting tools.
Top 10 Gainers:
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 80.81%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 76.25%
- China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF:NYSE), 71.52%
- Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (ARTW:NASDAQ), 55.61%
- China Natural Resources, Inc. (CHNR:NASDAQ), 54.74%
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 51.21%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 40.65%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 40.19%
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ), 38.1%